Monday 1 October 2012

Japanese Melonpan at Queens Food Market, Queenbay Mall, Penang

SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS AND MORE SNACKS!

After reading all our posts in this blog, you will realize what kind of food we like to eat and our eating styles. It's pretty obvious, really. Haha.

So, anyways, the boy always looks for snacks to eat. I guess it's like his way of telling himself that he won't get fat as long as the portion he eats are small. But then again, I think he can never not eat when his eyes lay on any food stalls. He just eats and eats and eats.

I was getting my 'lunch' when he walked to the other side to decide what he was gonna have. And then he walked towards the table with a small brown paper bag. He then revealed mysteriously the inside of it *drama*

The moment I looked at it, I'm like "Polo pau?" (some kind of Asian sweet bun with crisp sweet top). And he's like "Noo.. it's Japanese something something.."

As I was taking my bite, I can hear him mumbling about being sweet and soft. I felt so disturbed la cos it's like I haven't even put it in my mouth yet! Anyways, shall show you the photos of which the boy took.

Japanese Melonpan (Original) - RM2.80

Melonpan originated from Japan (duh!) and can be eaten with many different types of fillings.
He says: Hahaha.. Quite good. Its crispy outside and soft inside. Smells really good! The custard tastes just right as well! Give it a go peeps if you don't mind paying for it! =)
She says: I expected it to be like any ordinary bun. But the moment I bite into it, it wow-ed me. So soft and cookie-ish like. The filling is custard-ish and sweet. The whole bun is sweet. For sweet tooth, you'll most likely love it. GO TRY IT! :)

The whole stall only sells melonpan.

Add RM1.00 for other flavours.
Try it and then tell us how is it! :)

Japanese Melonpan Stall
Location: Queens Food Market, Queensbay Mall, Penang
Direction: It's the stall that's nearer to The Golden Triangle's Restaurant.
Price: Quite expensive

Ratings:
His rating: 6.5/10
Her rating: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment