Thursday 18 July 2013

Mikki-G Restaurant at D'Piazza Mall, Penang

Dinner with good friends is always good! And also the best ways for us to try as many food as we can, without having to pay for all. Heh. Smart people works smartly!

This time we traveled to the other side of the island to this place called Mikki-G. Never heard of it before. Never eaten there before too. So, it was surprise surprise meal. We thought it would be a good meal since our pastor suggested it! And the food surprised us both! :) 

Chicken Cordon Bleu (RM12.50)
Stuffed with chicken ham and cheese. Served with mashed potato, stir-fried vegetables and creamy brown sauce.

He says: I like this one.. You can taste the cheeze oozing in your mouth when you bite it. =D 
She says: A typical chicken cordon bleu I supposed. Gravy is quite yummylicious! :)

Spaghetti Carbonara (RM10.90)
With chicken ham and button mushroom.

He says: This one was just okay for me.. A bit too creamy but no much flavour to it.
She says: Never a big fan of creamy carbonara pasta. This one is quite alright. Nothing special to shout about.

Spaghetti Primavera (RM9.90)
Sprnig vegetable.
He says: This dish caught my tongue that night. Tasty! Would definitely go back there for this spaghetti. 
She says: When I looked at it, I was like, "Okay.." but the moment I tasted it, I wanted more! I wanted to like order another plate for myself although I already have a main course. Haha. This one is definitely THUMBS UP!

Crispy Chicken Chop (RM9.90)
Deep fried chicken served with fries, coleslaw and creamy brown sauce.
He says: Normal chicken chop...
She says: Too fried-ish. Usual chicken chop..

Roast Beef Tenderloin (RM18.50)
He says: Like this one.. Tender like tenderloin? haha. The sauce is nice also!
She says: And this is my main course! Like the sauce. The meat is alright. Some of them quite tough. Quite.

Spaghetti Seafood Marinara (RM13.90)

He says: Just another typical spaghetti for me...
She says: Honestly, my mom cooked better pasta. So, maybe because my mom is really good in pasta stuff, my tastebud on it kinda increased too? I don't know.. I don't really like the fried stuff.. Too oily to my liking..

Seafood Combo (RM12.90)
Deep fried fish, prawn, calamari with fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce.

He says: Hahaha. Deep fried stuff is my favourite. Its a little bit dry. Tips: Dip it into the tartar sauce. =)
She says: Don't like! Too fried la. I mean, it's all fried! And there's no like special unique taste also.

Griiled Fish Fillet (RM11.50)
Served with mashed potato, stir-fried vegetables and creamy lemon sauce.
He says: Tastes weird but goood.. Nicely grilled... But the creamy lemon sauce is a NONO for me!
She says: Normal fillet meal. Dipping sauce is funny to me. No idea what kind of taste also.

Double Scoop Ice Cream with Whipped Cream (RM3.90)
He says: Goody!
 She says: Love the topping! Ice cream is always good :)

Mikki-G Restaurant at D'Piazza Mall, Penang
Location: D'Piazza Mall, Penang (used to be called Home's Cafe)
Price: Reasonable

Ratings:
His rating: 7/10
Her rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment