Saturday 12 August 2017

Daily Dose Cafe at Stewart Lane, Penang.

We are back!

Yes, this time for real. We have taken such a looooong break from food-blogging just because we got lazy. No other excuses whatsoever. 

We became lazier and impatient. Everytime the food arrives, we no longer have the patience to 'find' nice lighting and snap photos. All we wanted to do was dive right into it, and we did for the many months ago. 

Now that we have came out from that box, we decided that this shall be a thing again. 

After all, we do enjoy (a lot) on eating and spending time with our friends, so yeah. 

Also, we realized that cafe's food nowadays are so pricey. 

Anyways, we took a weekend morning to this cafe that was introduced by a dear friend, Nick and we decided to bring the entire family there. 

Just a note that we both are not big fans of overly-priced cafe food especially on breakfast because we orang cina, we prefer dim sums and hokkien mee. Hah. 

Enjoy our first post after the absolutely long silence yeah. 


The Big Breakfast - RM20
He says: Pretty good but nothing to shout about..
She says:The portion is enough for a man, but I think needs two women to share it. I think the price isn't too bad considering that the portion is pretty big. It tasted pretty standard, like nothing unusually yummy about it. 

House BLT - RM14
He says: Gotta be one of the best BLT I have ever had! Actually it is not BLT. It's BELT - Bacon Egg Lettuce and Tomatoes! HAHA.
She says: I ordered this because I wanted to eat something that do not require any cutting. The name itself gave me idea that it's a sandwich but it came out as the deconstructed kind of sandwich. Surprised I was because I was feeling sandwich-ish that morning. Heh. Anyways, the rocket leaves go very well with the sesame seed dressing that they put o the bread. The eggs and bacon was standard. Overall, this dish was very yummy. My favorite I can say. 

French Toast - RM12
He says: I would go back there to have this again!
She says: This was just okay for me. Nutella spread inside the bread was too little I feel. Could hardly taste it. It's a very standard dessert kind of dish. You may like this if you're a dessert person. You can probably give better reviews than both of us. 


Daily Dose Cafe at Stewart Lane, Penang.
Price: Expensive

Ratings:
His rating: 7/10
Her rating: 6.5/10

2 comments:

  1. These all random foods of australia are my favourite, specially mentos. I can chewy it all day long without any pause �� This post brought me back to my childhood memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!
    picdove

    ReplyDelete