Monday 28 August 2017

Random Food-Stuffs from Australia!

Hello everyone!

We visited Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane end of May this year and a few things caught our curiosity - more like hers.

Things that we have not seen and tasted before, this time we would like to share it.

Most of you may have seen it many times already but oh wells.. It was our first Australian trip, hence the over -excited feel :)

Here goes.

Watermelon flavored Mentos - LIMITED EDITION 
He says: Really like this one! Brings me back to my younger days!
She says: I love this one! Not a fruit-person, but this one tasted so really watermelon-ish. Very refreshing after. 

Vacuum-packed cheddar cheese (given by Singapore Airlines)
He says: Nah! Not a cheese fan! 
She says: For cheese lovers, you may like this. Very convenient to keep in the handbag and eat it when you get stranded on a island. Heh. For me, it's a no-no. 

Continental's Asian Laksa 'Soup'
He says: I think just by the looks you how geli it is. Looks like maggots wei! and the taste is just geli!
She says:It tasted nothing like laksa at all. Some reviews (online) said that is is so flavorful and delicious. PLEASE. IT WAS HORRIBLE. It's one of the most disgusting 'soup' I have ever tasted. Never again. 

Arnott's Coconut & Lychee TimTam
He says: Not nice.. too sweet!
She says: I love coconut and I love lychee so I thought that this would be pretty nice since combo of two things I love. Umm, nah. Not my kind of flavor. I prefer them separately. Heh.

Choco & Mint Mentos
He says: Must try!!! Taste a bit like Andes.
She says: I was super excited to try this one okay. I thought it was very unique, no idea why. It tasted like a local sweet that we have in Malaysia. Very similar to the one that Cadbury produced. Pretty okay. 

Can we go to Australia again so we can try more new food stuffs! Hah. We would be doing this whenever we travel overseas or whenever we see new stuff that catches our attention. 

This is how we 'lose weight'. Hah. 

3 comments:

  1. Yummy food Australia got a man, they all are so yummy and I just love mentos, especially the one which tastes sour. Plus I loved your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintaining a healthy diet is vital these days. Junk food establishments abound so when we’re in a hurry to get a bite everything you can do is to always go to this kind of take out and acquire an oily hamburger. myfafo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I definitely love your point. Saving on sweets for a ticket to travel to other country sounds much better than cutting down sugar because someone on the beach might not like how you look in bikini. Duh.
    Gotta try that out:)
    Oh, but what if my friend works in BestCustomWriting and they have biscuits for their employees for free?..

    ReplyDelete